Eyelid Surgery also known as eye-lift and blepharoplasty can be the answer to facial beauty or unfavorable scarring.Eye-lifting can be a huge help to enhance beauty or result in an unlikable facial structure.
The aging skin is fat that cushions the eyeball from skin and causes bulges in the upper and lower eyelids. Making the eye seem droopy is caused by poor muscle tone or nerve damage.
Is Eyelid Surgery right for me?
Why is Eyelid Surgery a good idea?
- Reduces bagginess from lower eyelids
- Removes excessive skin from upper eyelids
- Eye-lifting are usually done for cosmetic reasons to have a better young look
- May also help to reduce many wrinkles around the eye like the crow’s feet on the outer side of the eyes.
How could Eyelid Surgery turn out in a disaster?
- Dryness in eyes
- Sensitive to bright light or sun rays
- Find difficult to open and close eye
- Temporary or Permanent change in vision
- Pain (time may vary)
- Poor wound healing
- Unlike scarring
Tips for after an Eyelid Surgery
- Stay in bed for a week or two
- Rest enough
- Place Ice (if necessary)
- Place eye drops if prescribed.
- Occasionally take over the counter Painkillers (Motrin, Advil, Tylenol)